Building a new home is both exciting and stressful, which is why Waypoint Property Inspection wants to be your partner through the construction process. Our certified and insured inspectors will provide you with a thorough home inspection in Tampa, FL to ensure your new property meets local building standards, safety concerns, and is satisfactory to your liking. Check below to learn what to expect during your new home construction inspections.
- The first inspection we will conduct is a pre-block construction and foundation/grounds review. Our inspectors will thoroughly review the rough grading while checking for debris that could hinder the integrity of your structure. This part of the inspection usually takes two to three hours.
- The second inspection is a review of the rough framing, electrical, plumbing, and HVAC before the drywall installation. This comprehensive inspection can last up to six hours because we consider many different features that are vital to your homes structure and your safety.
- The third report is typically after the drywall installation. We will spend about three hours reviewing your building’s exterior before the siding is installed. We will also view your interior features and locations.
- During the fourth and final review, we will spend about 4 hours before or during the final walkthrough to conduct a full home inspection. A full home inspection includes structure, roofing, HVAC, plumbing, and electrical.
If you are looking to receive a home inspection in Tampa, FL, contact our company today at email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Look to Waypoint Property Inspection to help you reduce your homeowner’s insurance. When looking for an affordable company for your wind mitigation inspection in Tampa, entrust our certified inspectors to complete a thorough review to increase your safety and decrease your monthly premium. Your home should have at least one of the wind resistant items below to qualify for insurance discounts.
- Wind resistance roof shingles that meet the FBC requirements.
- Roof decks that show durability with large nails and close spacing.
- Hurricane clips and straps- these are used to secure the roof structure to the walls.
- Protective coverings for windows and glass doors, specifically with Impact-Resistant Glazing.
- Secondary water barrier, such as a seal, to ensure your roof is secured from water intrusion.
- New construction that meets the building code since March 1, 2002.
It is vital to ensure your property contains many wind resistant features to protect your investment. This is especially important for states that are prone to hurricanes and tropical storms that create heavy winds. Our inspectors are state licensed to provide you with professional and comprehensive inspections. Entrust our company to help you receive a discount on your insurance with our wind mitigation inspection in Tampa. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our services.
At Waypoint Property Inspection, we believe there are many benefits to purchasing a fixer upper home, but with those benefits comes the responsibility of the buyer to ensure their new home is habitable. Although many homeowners are attracted to fixer uppers because they can purchase an older home for an inexpensive price to renovate it to make it your own, there are many safety issues to consider before you make an offer.
When looking to purchase a fixer upper, it is imperative to request a Lakeland, FL home inspection to check your potential home for issues that could cause damage or unwanted financial problems in the future. Older homes tend to have hidden problems within the structural foundation, such as water damage, unsecured wiring, and other safety hazards. Having a comprehensive home inspection before making an offer on a home will allow you to have peace of mind when you make an offer.
In addition to having a home inspection, we also recommend that home buyers ensure they receive a 4-point insurance check. Although many insurance companies require this preventative action if a home is over 25 years, we know that every insurance company has different requirements. A 4-point insurance inspection checks for the following: roofing, electrical, HVAC, and plumbing.
When looking for a dependable company for your next home inspection, contact our knowledgeable staff at email@example.com to schedule an inspection.
When it comes to selling your home, there are many things to do and check off before closing the deal. At Waypoint Property Inspection, we recommend requesting a pre-listing home inspection in Tampa, FL before you put your home on the market. Check below to learn the many reasons why it is in your best interest to receive a home inspection as a seller.
Having a pre-listing inspection allows the homeowner to fully understand the appropriate asking price to sell the house quickly and efficiently. Receiving a home inspection before placing your home on the market allows for you to have no discrepancies with the buyer in price and also allows for no delays in the closing process due to fixing repairs.
Planning for your pre-listing home inspection offers you the advantages of saving more money upfront and having more time to plan for needed repairs. If the review comes back with multiple problems that need to be fixed, you may have them repaired on your circumstances with your own choice of contractor. If you wait for a buyer’s inspector to find issues, this will result in you having to pay more for their selection of the contractor because they are on a time crunch.
If you are looking to sell your home, look to our team of professionals to provide a comprehensive home inspection in Tampa, FL. Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an inspection.